Please call to discuss our flexible and affordable payment options.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available for those on limited or fixed income.
Client assistance funding is available for those who qualify.
Cash or check; accepted for payment.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, it is recommended that you give us at least 24 hours notice in advance of your scheduled appointment.